Thursday, January 11, 2007

Pameran Kegemilangan Sains dalam Tamadun Islam


Last Monday, I went to Kuala Lumpur Convention Center (KLCC). Although this is not the first time I go there, but it is a special trip for me because the purpose of going there is to see an exhibition held at the convention centre. The exhibition is about the glory of science in Islam. This exhibition is organized by MOSTI and Johann Wolfgang Goethe University. Although the items being display is not that much, but at least you have the opportunity to look at the relics being left by Islam scientist and creator. Especially for form four students (if they are still using the same textbook that I used), they should take this opportunity to come and see this exhibition because it is very useful. Instead of looking in the dull (but highly informative) textbook, they will have opportunity to see the replicas of certain items such as astrolabe and windmill.
However, what makes this exhibition very meaningful to me is that, I come across one of the hosts of Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI), Nuraffenda Ibrahim. Well, I don’t miss out this opportunity to get her autograph and in return, she interviewed us, me and my roommate. Maybe we will appear in MHI too! We also come across, Mohd. Noor Sulaiman (another host cum producer at TV3), Mahathir Lokman (former host of Majalah 3 at TV3), Che Amran (Raihan) and Zamil (Malaysian Idol). Well, I hope that this is not the last time for me to see more public figures!
p/s: I also have met the Sunsilk model, Nik Faredah and her husband, the handsome doctor (August 2006) at Ikano and Anita (a model) last December 2006 at 1 Utama hehehe…

No comments: