Monday, March 30, 2009

Denial

*
Question: Why should you deny something which is true?
Answer: It’s up to me. It’s none of your business
Question: Oh ya, I forgot. You are not lying, but you just don’t tell the real picture.
*
How should I start, let me see. You want to keep it as a secret. You don’t want to tell the whole story. That why you keep on avoiding to answer the question. But tell me, how long can you keep the secret that way?
*
Denial is not the solution. Nevertheless, I know most people choose to live in denial to keep others from get hurt. But tell me, when the cat is out of the bag, what will you do? The situation might be worst, or just the same, depending on how others react.
*
Denying something can actually hurt more people (and I’m hurt too…)
*
FINALLY I KNOW THE TRUTH
*
I should thank God fro giving me some insight and good instinct. For giving me the most suitable answer for the non-existent answer. Because the fact is, the answer is not with me. It is hidden among endless denial from others.
*
Phew, I just want to screamoutloud this poem;
Get off!
Can you stay away from my vision?
I just don’t want to see your face in front of me
You are just like toxic,
pollution my sight.
Get lost!
I don’t want to see you anymore
Do not linger around me,
do not cross in front of me.
I just hate to see you.
*
Officially, I want to announce last week and this week are my ‘emotional week’. I pity my students, I can’t let go off my other responsibilities that I have to carry everywhere I go. There’re a lot of expectations, and I’m struggling alone. I don’t even have time for myself and my health is getting poorer. To whom should I borrow a shoulder?
*

2 comments:

NURIL YANA said...

you sure can borrow mine...... huuuu...

ay_yusof said...

yana: do i hv to ask permission frm ur father? ehehe...