Monday, March 23, 2009

When ‘Cik’ Turns to ‘Puan’

*
I was having endless anxiety about how will I perform during my so called first assignment, become an MC for official assembly. Owh ya, I have to handle it because I’m one of the Guru Anti Dadah at my school.
*
So, the assembly starts and the prefect-in-charge start it. After singing the National Anthem and Bangsa Johor, the prefect announced:
*
“Dengan ini, saya mempersilakan Puan Nurul Ain untuk mengambil alih perhimpunan”
*
WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!?????
*
And I was mumbling to the prefect, “I’m still a CIK”
*
Huwa, even the teachers are surprised when the prefect called me Puan. Urgh, I feel like strangling that girl.
*
Owh ya, I’m still YSL- young, single and lovely (I’m not promoting myself, but it is a FACT). Please do not change my status yet. Although I wear henna, it is because I was the host for my sister’s wedding (ms tepung).
*
I wonder where she got the idea that I’m Puan… I’m still wondering.
*
(Ecah, if you read this, I'm sure you'll laughoutloud on the floor. Sure, I hate that moment!)

2 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

memang 3g *gelak guling-guling*. sume budak perempuan kelas 3a tanya saya, 'cegu ain dah kahwin ea?'

saya gelak-gelak cakap, 'kakak dia la yg kahwin, bukan dia.' itupun diorang ragu-ragu.

tapi memang lawak lah.

ay_yusof said...

ecah: i told u rite???? how come she can call me puan??? hampeh tol. if u r not sure with s'one's status, make sure u ask first b4 calling her to the public