Monday, March 02, 2009

Hectic Lifestyle

*
I don't know for how many times I have had posted things under this title. But the truth is, I think this is always the best title to describe my situation right now. Actually, I have a lot of things to write, but I could not do it, since I have a lot of works. And most of the night will be spent 'pengsan' on the bed.
*
Extra workload. I wonder how I managed to stay sane in this situation. If I'm still at JB or KL, definately I will storm out of my college and take the Komuter bus. My favourite 'lepak' destination will be Mid Valley. Yes, that hectic area, where I will spend most of my time sitting in MPH Bookstore and read for free!
*
However, at the moment I'm CRAVING to buy new stuff. Uhu, the other day I saw a Coach handbag. I WANT IT!!!! Since my ultimate aim will be Hermes' Birkin, I think I have to wait. I know that I'm not rich, but I really admire Birkin. (if Kimora Lee wants to throw her Birkin, I WANT IT!). Birkin starts from 25K and you will have to wait around two to ten years to buy that bag. Crazy though, but I still want it.

the one that I aimed for, Birkin bag. Made from ostrich leather, beige in colour

*
The other day I told one of the teachers that I want Birkin as the wedding gift. But they do not know what it is. (Guys, no offence ya, but my bakal abang ipar also did not know that Nine-West is exist and Erra Fazira wears it!)
*
They said that none of the guys will seek my hand for marriage. Who cares? I don't care. But I know, since I might not be able to buy this bag, I might as well think of other things. A Coach handbag maybe? Ohoho, nothing less than my Paris Hilton please! (I still amire Mikimoto's ring, although the first time a read about Mikimoto, I was only about 12 years old!)

my dreamt Mikimoto's ring. the best in world

+
Have to pen off now, lots of works to do!
*
*

4 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

ostrich leather? eee. kesiannya ostrich tuh. save the world! hehe.

ay_yusof said...

each: they breed the ostrich for this handbag. the same things goes to the crocs and other animals too

Anonymous said...

makin tua makin besar lak keinginan budak kecik ni.....huhuhuhuu....

(jenggo)-mls nak log in.

ay_yusof said...

jeng: i've always want it. it is just that u dont know coz i nvr told u.
i'm sure u'll be surprised when u see my endless lists...