Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Men Are Created to Forget

*
One of my lecturer said, “Men are created to forget. Do not blame yourself if you forget something. It is a common thing. We are created to forget so that we don’t have to remember certain things, such as, things that makes us hurt. Sad memories, for example”.
*
Mr. Kam, but why does this thing does not happening to me? I remembered most of the things (especially my personal life), and it is hard for me to forget things, especially the one that makes me cried. I hate that.
*
If I could choose, definitely I do not wish to be like this. There’s a lot of grief, and I suffer, because I just cant get rid all those things out of my head.
*
And I’m grieving now. There’s a lot of thing that I need to think and a lot of responsibilities that I have to handle. I wish, I just wish, that I’m not here right now. I wish I can fly… so far away and stay at a place where nobody knows me. And nobody disturbs me.
*
I’ve lost, something that’s not even mine.
*
I’m grieving. And I wish that I can sing a song which is partially related to my situation right now.
*
Matahariku- Agnes Monica
tertutup sudah pintu, pintu hatiku
yang pernah dibuka waktu, hanya untukmu
kini kau pergi dari hidupku
ku harus relakanmu walau aku tak mau
*
* berjuta warna pelangi di dalam hati
sejenak luluh bergeming menjauh pergi
tak ada lagi cahaya suci
semua nada beranjak, aku terdiam sepi
*
** dengarlah matahariku suara tangisanku
ku bersedih karna panah cinta menusuk jantungku
ucapkan matahariku puisi tentang hidupku
tentangku yang tak mampu melakukan waktu
repeat *
*
dengarkanlah kau matahariku
dengarlah matahariku suara tangisanku
ku bersedih karna panah cinta menusuk jantungku
repeat **
*

No comments: