Monday, March 09, 2009

Holiday and Action Research

*
Umph, I've been sitting in front of the laptop for almost a month reading, thinking, scrabbling, typing and editing my action research paper. Well, actually it is not MINE, but I've to do it on behalf of the panel cum school. Woo, sound scary for me at first, (it doesn't fail to sacre me up till now!). How nice if this research is actually my Master's Degree project, because I know some of my friends already doing it. When will be my turn?
*
At the same time, I planned to to take a leave this Friday, don't know either my boss will approve it or not. Urgh!!! I already got endless headache thinking about my sister's wedding and this research paper too.
*
My sister's mak andam remind me to get married before my sister brings her 'beg tangan'. Auntie (but we call her kakak), it is not esay to get married nowadays. It is not like during my lecturer's day. One of my lecturer told us that she only planned her wedding within a week. Let say, she told her mother to get married today, and her wedding ceremony held next weekend. Wow, most of us were extremely surprised at that time. Anyway, she came from a rich family and there's no fuss during that time to get married. (you know what I mean, the Kursus Pra- Perkahwinan, HIV test, interview, this and that, adoila...)
*
And my neighbour also asked me "amoi, lu sudah ada cinta ka?". This is another soalan cepu cemas that I REALLY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER. I always make jokes to my students about my 'imaginary Shahrul', which is actually adapted from the new drama series, "Cinta Untuk Ain". Whatever, and the students know that I'm just joking. (Yes Ecah, Que Haidar milik Linda Jasmine, bukan beras Jasmine ye!)
*
Lots of works and no rest. Wargh... this is the time when I really want to fly to Keningau. Maybe the situation will be different if my mother is still around.
*

No comments: