Thursday, December 18, 2008

My Cuti-Cuti Malaysia.

Oh, such a relief when I finally have the opportunity to get a rest a bit. I was away at KL for a few days and I filled my time with SHOPPING!!!!
*
Three days in a row, I went to KLCC. Opps, dunno what happened to me. But at least I’m satisfied. I got what I want (especially the handbag that I longed for). Although I couldn’t find the same handbag that I want, but still, I bought from the same brand. Girls, women, they can’t be separated from shopping. Right? Don’t deny it!
*
Been away from home, it means no cooking. Some people said that, if you cook, there is a higher tendency that you won’t have appetite to eat. I guess it is right, in my case of course. Oh ya, although I didn’t miss cooking, but I really miss to make kek batik (my students said it is tasty-ye ke?)
*
Welcome back home, anyway, I’ll be away again, to my course mate’s wedding at JB. Maybe after that I’ll start cutting and sewing the curtain. I told my sister that I’m
*

“adik merangkap mak-pengantin yang pening”
*

Oh… December came again. It is the wedding month. My roommate used to say that this month is ‘bulan orang mengawan’. Sound quite terrible/ disgusting but funny too.
*

Another two weeks left before school starts. Till then, I'm still with my Cuti-Cuti Malaysia (plus the endless spring clean too!)

*

2 comments:

Aisyah Mazelan said...

hehe. kalau tak sedap kek cikgu, mana budak 1 Ex boleh abiskan...

hehe. lagi satu, saja nak dengki cikgu, saya ada tag cikgu untuk subsequent tag...

ay_yusof said...

ahaha..bdk2 mmg kuat makan.
xbest pun diaorg abiskan gak
ahahaha...