Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Saharil Hasrin Sanin

*
The first time I read his work is exactly in the same magazine where I read FT’s Kerana Manisnya Epal. The title of the short story is Kosong Berhad. I was attracted with the plot / story line. I love the idea of Kosong Berhad. However, at that time I did not bother about the writer of the story (unlike my extreme obsession towards FT’s Kerana Manisnya Epal)
*
Years past, I still like the story. Until one day I read a fragment novel in a magazine which has the same story line like Kosong Berhad. All elements like characters, setting and plot have been changed, but the gist of the story is still the same. It keeps on lingering in my mind. Until during one of the spring clean sessions, I found the Dewan Siswa. Quickly I checked the author’s name, and viola, it is the same writer!
*
Frankly, one of the reasons why I still buy that particular magazine is because of Saharil’s story. I can’t wait the read the next issue and eager to know the ending of that story.
*
At the same time, I’m totally impressed with his works in his site. Currently, his famous work is horoscope reading for next year. Check out yours and your friends’. I can guarantee you’ll like it.
*
Good Luck Inchĕ Saharil!
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam,

terima kasih kerana membaca karya saya.. (dan nampaknya, rakan2 saya jugak).. semoga terus support kami hehe :)

dan selamat tahun baru!

saharil.

ay_yusof said...

selamat tahun baru gak inche saharil..
tak sangka, sudi gak jenguk blog sy