Thursday, May 14, 2009

And The Invitations Goes To...

Oh ya, school holidays will come at the end of this months, and of course, 'musim mengawan' starts again. And of course, I'll get some invitations. For the past two days, I've received three invitations and all of them will held their wedding on the same day- 6th of June 2009.



Sorry to say, but I won't attending any of it as my second cousin will get married on the same day. Just look at the invitations.

My student's brother

My coursemate- Wani

My classmate- Mail

How will my invitation looks like? Errr... I prefer something simple, as I think most people will throw away the invitations after sometime. Unless you are a collecter, you might wish to get a grandeur invitations. As for me, I prefer Maya Karin's invitations. Keep it simple and straightforward. No pantuns, doa, Datuk, Datin, Tan Sri, Datin Sri (unless you marry somebody who's extremely rich!)

And ya, for bride to be, please make sure that you take some time to write the name of the people whom you invite. It might be a little act and can be tiresome, but believe me, people will be touched. If you do not write their name, in my point of view, you are just like any other Yang Berhormat who send Hari Raya greetings to the layman without knowing who they are. These YB just jot down their signature and his assistans will stamp their name. Its meaningless, in my point of view.

Enough for today, I have stacks of book to mark. Cherrio!

No comments: