Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teacher’s Day- Celebration at My School

*
Owh, my first year celebrating Teacher's Day as a real teacher. Hmm, I got a number of presents. Just like Halil said: "Cikgu mesti dapat hadiah dari budak- budak perempuan Fom 1 dan Form 2 kan?"
*
Of course, because I taech them at the moment. But hey, when I answered that, I forgot about AhLong's and Arif's presents. I asked Arif, "Kenapa awak bagi saya hadiah? Saya tak ajar kelas awak." and the answer is "Sebab Cikgu Cinta Untuk Ain".
*
Hahahaha... Arif, Arif...
*
I think the most practical gift came from Yana. Sorry Yana, I didn't eat it. I gave it to my neighbour's kids as they kept on asking me, "Kakak, kenapa kakak dapat banyak hadiah?" Etc, etc, etc...
*
And ya, I got an apple from Azwani. Sorry again, I gave it to Mr. A because he asked me again and again if there's anything for him. (Yes, I promised to take Mr. A for a ride. Maybe somewhere after your exam?)
*
Some of the teachers got their PTK's result and congratulations for them. It's a long way to go for me before I can actually sit for that test. Currently, I just undergo an interview held by SPP to confirm my job. (I remembered Mr. A said, "I tought you've confirmed?") Silly Mr. A...
*
Upp, have to stop here now. Currently in holiday mode, as I haven't teach anything for this week. Have to prepare my kids for the mid year exam.
*
Cherrio!
*
(for those who are following Cinta Untuk Ain, make sure that you watch it tonight. It's finale. Arif, make sure you watch it too. It is a MUST!!!)

No comments: