Thursday, September 03, 2009

Apology (to my friends)

*
Yesterday only I realised that another friend of mine has started blogging. Whoa! Another blogging friend. Then I realised that, those friends of mine who have blog are married! (I am the exceptional).
*
Anyway, I would like to apoligise to them, as I cannot put them under the list of bloggers which I link directly from my blog. I have my own specification on whom and what kind of blog that I linked.
*
Another reason is, my students also read my blog. I do not wish to expose to them about my friends. Enough with what they read on my blog. Even when they added me on Friendster, I have to reject. I told them, "you can read my blog. But I cannot allow you to be one of my friends at Friendster. Friendster and Facebook are my private life".
*
So friends, no hard feeling okay. With my explaination, I hope you will understand that you are apart of my private life.
*
No to dissapoint you, I will link your blogs, but only for this entry
Fashya (aka Cicak)
Muzai (aka Kakak Kembar)
Yuzai (aka Adik Kembar)
Anne
Izan
Afi
*

3 comments:

ღnFashyaღ said...

hahaha..no heart broken..
jadik cikgu pon macam jadik artis ek...hihi

AnneRaini said...

xpayah link..just jadi follower jek..:)

ay_yusof said...

cicak: haha, artis milik masyarakat. cikgu milik anak murid. ekeke... xleh nk expose bnyk2 nnt kang jadi isu kat sekolah plak

anne: hahaha...

nway, thanks for ur understanding!