Friday, September 11, 2009

... the next Sharifah Amani

*
This is my neighbour's daughter.

She is pretty right? This picture was taken months ago.
*
This picture was taken last week. Still pretty and cute right?

*
But this is what happened to her when I came back from work. last Wednesday.

*
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Please, do not try to do this to your sister, daughter, niece, granddaughter, etc.
*
Even if you really admire Sharifah Amani, please do not do this. Amani was paid to do it, but your sister, etc will suffer.
*
Think about them.
*
Adik, I know that you will never read this. But I want you to know that I still love you, even you are now bald. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Kakak sayang Adik!
*

2 comments:

cik puan daun said...

rambut baru yang akan tumbuh ni akan lebih cantik daripada rambut yang lepas..

:P

ay_yusof said...

ibu daun: ya, ya. nasib baik la dia tak sambut hari raya (sebab dia org asli). kalau tak mau sedara2 meraung tengok kepala Aidk.