Friday, September 04, 2009

Reasons to Be Happy

*
I was very happy yesterday. I had a chat with somebody that I admire (his works). And later in the evening, I recieved the books that I bought at BookFest@KLCC last week. Weehu! I was so excited and I just can't want to build the book case.
*
But when I open the box that contains the pieces of the book case, I asked myself, "can I do this?" It looks so complicated, unlike the colour box that I am familiar with. I looked at the manual, but I still could not figure out how to do it. Mind you, I am all alone since my father went back to JB with my brother. Never mind, I told myself. Try and error.
*
Phew, since it was so tiring to think and do it alone, I stopped to break my fast with Nasi Kerabu. Nyum nyum...
*
After breaking my fast, I continued with my project. And finally, wallah! A complete bookcase. Ready to be use. *
Then, I opened the first box.
*
Then,I opened the second until the last box.*
Then only I realised that, all the sets could be put together on one of the compartment of the bookcase. Then, why should they give such a big bookcase? Never mind, maybe I will use it for other things.*
Whatever it is, I am currently happy with it. I know that I will need quite some time to digest everything. Before I end my entri for today, I would like to share with you whom did I had a chat yesterday (and i got a belated birthday wishes too!). Ciao! *

No comments: