Saturday, September 05, 2009

Celebrate It In Our Own Way

*
We have celebrated our Independence Day for almost 1 week. Since 31st August this year fall during school holiday, only today we have the opportunity to celebrate it. Not a big celebration, just a minor one, yet very meaningful. I came to school two hours late (due to tuisyen, sigh!) and I missed the poem recital competition (uh, Mr. A won this again! Yippie yay!). The only thing left was the banner competition. Not many students came as they will definately claim they are tired. Penat la sangat...
*
So, these are some of the pictures during the competition. I just went around and look at their work and snap some pictures. Some of them got excited to be captured although I am just using my cikai camera phone.
*
Some of the precious moments!



*
Hopefully they are proud to be Malaysian!
*

No comments: