Wednesday, September 02, 2009

When I Fall in Love

*
This afternoon I was having a chit chat with other teachers when suddenly one of them asked me, "Is there any chance that you are going to change your status within this time?" And I answered, "No".
*
"Why?"
"Because nobody approached me and say anything"
*
We laughed and she said that she like my answer. It was very straight forward.
*
It's very simple. Do not burden yourself with this kind of things. Some people will said that you are very choosy, that's why you are still single. My answer will be, of course I will be choosy. Finding a partner is not just like choosing fishes at market. If you accidentally bought a rotten fish, chances are, it will end up in the dust bin or to you cats. But it is not applicable for human being. That's why we, ladies, have to choose.
*
And this afternoon I took a quiz at Facebook and I just looove the result!

I am completely normal baby. It is just a matter of time. For the time being, I just enjoy my life!
*

No comments: