Monday, September 07, 2009

New Addiction

*
I'm not sure either I can name it as an addiction. But what I know is, I love it!
*
What I mean is this:
Teh Bunga Kekwa
Credit photo to this site
8
I have to thanked Kak Long for introducing this kind of drink. At first, I was a little bit sceptical. I was not sure how it will taste, but luckily I did not hesitate to try it. And yummy! this drink is super delicious! It is quite difficult to find this drink, but luckily we are now is fasting month. Therefore, I did not think twice when I saw it at Bazzar Ramadhan.
*
Try it, and maybe you will love it too!

2 comments:

John said...

Very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures. Wow...

I like your blog.

Please visit:
http://truly-paradise.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.

ღnFashyaღ said...

tahun lepas, umah atok aku wat air ni untuk jamu kat tetamu...n thats my idea..hihi...aku pon suke air ni...:)